Expensive housing, relatively high taxes and maddening traffic frequently motivate people to look elsewhere for their next phase of life. For anyone fantasizing about “where next” while stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, watch as Howard Pressman discusses the following questions:
1. How should retirees go about finding Paradise?
2. What qualities are retirees looking for in their new home town?
3. How important are taxes to future retirees?
4. Once you think you’ve found your new town, what should you do next?
5. Last, but not least, what mistakes should people avoid?
This segment originally appeared on Channel 8 Let's Talk Live program.