This year’s Back to School Night was a little bit different than our usual affair, but judging from the feedback we have received, it was a huge hit. We had great presentations on the markets, the election and the crowd favorite, Preventing Identity Theft by retired FBI Agent Jeff Lanza. We also had a lot of fun too. The San Diego Zoo got us up close and personal with four of their animals and we learned about seeing art in a different way. The good news is that if you missed Back to School Night or want to view the presentations again, we now have a re-play of the event at our YouTube channel. We are however very sorry that we cannot offer a digital download of the cupcakes…. Enjoy!
- The Pandemic, Politics and Policy: A Guide to the Markets – Dr. David Kelly, Chief Global Strategist and Head of the Global Market Insights Strategy Team for J.P. Morgan Funds
- How to Look at Art by Jerry Saltz, senior art critic with New York Magazine
- Identity Theft and Cyber Crime – Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Special Agent
- An exclusive presentation from the San Diego Zoo, featuring a variety of animals!
- Washington 2020 Update – Frank Kelly, Head of Government & Public Affairs for North and Latin Americas, Deutsche Bank