2020 has certainly not turned out as any of us expected. But our unbridled imagination, supported by technology, has helped us maintain connection, share information, and have led us to reimagine even some of our most beloved opportunities to come together.
While we will miss seeing so many of you in-person, we are thrilled for the opportunity to bring our event to even more of our clients, including those of you who live outside the DC Metro area. Please stay tuned for more details as we get closer – we’re certain you’ll be pleased with what we have planned!
We thank you for your continued trust and confidence.
You can register here to reserve your seat. The event will be held on October 22!
- Identity Theft and Cyber Crime – Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Special Agent
- Washington 2020 Update – Frank Kelly, Head of Government & Public Affairs for North and Latin Americas, Deutsche Bank
- Global Investment Outlook – Dr. David Kelly, Chief Global Strategist and Head of the Global Market Insights Strategy Team for J.P. Morgan Funds
- Special Presentation from the San Diego Zoo! In this time of social distancing, it's hard to travel, so we are bringing the world famous zoo directly to you with a special presentation with some of the top animal attractions from the San Diego Zoo.
- How to Look at Art, with Jerry Saltz, senior art critic with New York Magazine. You might not be able to travel to Italy right now, so we're bringing one of the top attractions in the world directly to you!