Personal Financial Planning
We work with you to create a financial plan that helps you accomplish your financial objectives and to provide you with guidance and encouragement as you travel life’s journey. Whether you are starting a family and wondering about college savings, buying a house, making sure your investments are aligned with your long and short-term goals, or ensuring your independence in later life, we are here to guide you along the way. Think of us as your personal CFO - someone who advises you and provides you with all the necessary information to help make sound financial decisions affecting every stage of your life.
Our holistic financial plan includes guidance on all important areas of your financial planning:
- Retirement Planning
- College Savings
- Gifting and Estate Planning
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Tax Strategies
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning
What Can You Expect
- An initial meeting to get to know one another and assess your needs
- A comprehensive plan that includes recommendations in the following areas: debt repayment, investments, retirement planning, cash flow, college planning, insurance and healthcare planning, and tax strategies.
- Annual face to face meetings
- Quarterly advisory statements
- Monthly newsletter
- Client education workshops
- Coordination with other professional advisors, lawyers, CPA’s etc.
- Clear communication of our fees
Personal Financial Planning might be for you, if you are:
- Just starting your career
- Early in your career
- Mid career