Retirement Income Planning
Retirement brings a myriad of changes to your life, many will be anticipated, some will not. We work with you to develop a plan that will allow you to retire when you want and with the lifestyle you want. We address not only the financial aspects of retirement but emotional ones as well.
Our comprehensive advice includes guidance on all important areas of retirement planning:
- Retirement Income Planning
- Not Outliving Your Assets
- Investing for Income
- Long-Term Care
- Estate Planning
- Social Security
- Medicare/Healthcare Planning
- Insurance Planning
What Can You Expect
- An initial meeting to assess your needs
- A retirement plan that includes recommendations in the following areas: retirement savings, retirement income planning, healthcare and long-term care planning, insurance, estate and legacy planning.
- Annual face to face meetings
- Quarterly advisory statements
- Monthly newsletters
- Client education workshops
- Coordination with other professional advisors, lawyers, CPA’s etc.
- Clear communication of our fees
This plan might be for you, if you are:
- 5-10 years away from retirement