Bryan D. Beatty, CFP®, AIF®
Financial Planner / Partner
- Partner of Egan, Berger & Weiner LLC
- 29 years of experience in the financial industry as the principal of an independent financial services firm specializing in all aspects of investment and retirement planning
- Graduate of University of Maryland with a BS in Finance; former president of the Finance, Banking and Investment Society
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner
- Active member of the Financial Planning Association’s Career Development and College Outreach Committees.
An avid lifelong musician, Bryan plays guitar and writes music in his spare time and occasionally plays area venues. Originally from Baltimore, Maryland, Bryan has lived in Northern Virginia since 1992.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP boards initial and ongoing certification requirements.