- Partnered with Egan, Berger & Weiner, LLC in August, 2007
- 35 years of experience in the financial industry, serving as financial adviser and served as branch manager, regional manager, chief operations officer and vice president of a regional banking institution
- Attended the University of Southern California
- Active 25 year member of the Rotary Club of McLean, a community service organization; has served on the board of directors
- Active member of the Financial Planning Association and the Financial Services Institute
Raised in California, Carmen moved to the east coast in 1987 and now resides in Falls Church, Virginia with her husband Art. The oldest of nine children, she enjoys spending time with her 19 nephews, nieces and two grandchildren. In her spare time she pursues one of her lifelong passions for art by drawing and painting portraits, landscapes and still life.