- Partner of Egan, Berger & Weiner, LLC
- Over 35 years in the financial services industry, with a primary focus on insurance planning
- Over 15 years of experience working for two of the largest insurers in the U.S.
- Six years as the principal in a private insurance agency
- Graduate of George Mason University with a BS in Business Marketing and a minor in Economics
David now resides in Woodbridge with Linda, his wife of 37 years. They have three children and two grandchildren (and hopefully more to come!!). A perfect day is time spent with his family and friends enjoying his new Arteflame grill; David is a former high school athlete, plays softball and ice hockey in local leagues. David grew up in Springfield, Virginia and is a staunch supporter of the mighty Washington Commanders and Washington Capitals..