- Founding partner of Egan, Berger & Weiner, LLC
- Over 28 of experience in the financial services industry—as a mutual fund analyst, accountant and financial planner
- Graduate of George Washington University with degree in Finance
- Hosted a weekly radio show on financial planning in the Washington market
- Instructor for retirement and social security planning for Fairfax County Public School’s Adult and Community Education program for 11 years
- Active member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
The son of Irish immigrants, Michael has been married to his wife Terri for over 25 years and they have two daughters, Amanda and Shannen. Originally a native of Connecticut, Michael moved to Northern Virginia in 1990. He is an avid New England sports fan and roots passionately for the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics and UCONN Huskies.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP boards initial and ongoing certification requirements.