Sheldon L. Weiner
- Founding partner of Egan, Berger & Weiner, LLC
- Over 36 years of experience in the financial industry
- Attended the University of Maryland and the Hartford Insurance Company School of Advanced Underwriting
- Earned the LUTCF (Life Underwriters Training Council Fellowship)
- Served as President of Creative Financial Programs, Inc
- Over 15 years of experience as a teacher and lecturer for various educational institutions in the area
- Active member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
Sheldon resides in Olney, Maryland with his wife Sharon. He has two grown children and three grandchildren. Sheldon is active in his community; he has served on several board of directors and has worked with a number of fundraising groups. He has also been an active member of the Masons, Eastern Star and The Order of Demolay, where he achieved the rank of Chevalier.
Sheldon Weiner is not affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks LLC. Any information provided by Sheldon Weiner is provided entirely on behalf of the individual and is in no way related to Cetera Advisor Networks LLC or its registered representatives.